GREAT Event - Pathways Webinar
Would you like to learn how to make Pathways work for you? Then this online session of GREAT Events is for you.
In September, Pathways was rolled out in District 101. The Pathways program:
• Customizes member experience to their needs, whether it be public speaking, interpersonal communication, management or strategic leadership.
• Offers flexibility in how members experience the program
• Expands the resources available – tips, tools and videos – to model the skills they are building
• Builds competencies that are translatable to real-world situations
• Allows members to receive, and give, effective and meaningful evaluations
Join Past International Director and Pathways Chief Ambassador for District 4, Ken Cawley, as he leads us through this exciting program. Ken will be addressing individual member needs, along with Base Camp Manager, the tool for Club VPEs. He will also provide valuable online and paper resources.
Note: Even if current members decide to complete their DTM under the current program, as new members are automatically enrolled in Pathways, all should know about the program to support new members.
We will send the webinar link to all those who register online.
Monday April 2nd, 2018
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Have any questions? Please contact:
GREAT Events Coordinator
Program Quality Director
I would like to learn more about:
District Leadership opportunities
Helping new or existing clubs
Helping the Webmaster
Helping the PR team
Do Not Fill This Out